Thursday 9 September 2010

My Lucky Week!

Yep!...My luck has continued this week with more
great stuff from my local area the Malvern Hills.
Continued trips this week looking for migrants
has been very successful indeed.

Yesterday more Wheatear and a first for myself
a Whinchat. The Wheatear are probably some of
the most obliging birds I've come across at points
they were literally within a feet of me. Allowing me
to obtain probably my best shot's to date, in fact I
don't think I could better it.





The Whinchat was no different a very confiding
bird, again allowing me some very close views at
times. It's probably never seen a human before.


Watching me!

Looking for his next meal!


Really Close!


I managed to find another Redstart, they seem to
be all over the Hills this year.





Lunch in the shade!


Enjoying the sunshine!






I just hope my luck continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment