Tuesday 20 March 2012

New Site - New Blog

New Blog - I've now incorporated my blog with my new site.

The blog here now will be closed - I thought it was about time I started writing about my outings again. It makes sense to keep it all on one site and hopefully I'll be able to keep this one up to date. I have let it lapse lately due to other things going on, so for those of you still interested I added my first post from the weekend.

Don't forget to click on the galleries and check out the new photos.

Thanks for reading.
Carl.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I run a blog covering Smestow Valley LNR. I have started a nature network to protect our patches and coordinate wildlife surveys. please could you e-mail smestowsightings@gmail.com and I can send you more information. Regards, Chris Millward movingmountains4nature.blogspot.co.uk. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. gta 5 apk
    The Anne Boleyn one sounds awesome! I most definitely adding this to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing and sorry for the late reply!

    ReplyDelete