Sunday 17 July 2011

Redstart's again!!

I didn't go looking for Redstarts initially. It was
a early Wheatear I was after. I made a good
search of the hills but couldn't locate any, I'll
have to give it another go in a couple of weeks.

I decided to go on to the Redstarts. I thought
they may have moved out of the area by now
but they were there better than ever. There
were quite alot of juvenile birds around including
Blue Tit's, Great Tit's, Mistle Thrush and Robins
which was great to see.

It didn't take long before the first male Redstart
turned up and as usual he was extremely
confiding.























 

2 comments:

  1. Great photos as per usual Carl. It's nice to see a shot of a juv Redstart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jason, Theres quite a few around at the moment, seems to have been a good year. Hopefully they'll be around for a little while longer

    ReplyDelete